

Grace has been amazing us with all kinds of talents over the last week. However, I haven't gotten pictures of them:( She has a cute walker that she pushes around in. She loves to grab all of the christmas napkins off the shelf, just at her level. She'll pull all twelve onto her tray and pick them up one at a time, put them in her mouth and then drop them off the side of the walker, until she has left a trail of ALL the napkins.
But her newest trick is her pre-crawl. She pushes herself, and rocks back on her knees, sometimes lunging forward an inch or so. I'm sure she'll be doing a full crawl in no time!
1 comment:
Wow! You go Gracie! You are growing so fast--I can hardly keep up! Caleb just learned how to do a 360. He can roll from back to tummy and tummy to back again. :D Glad you're having fun in Spokane--we miss you! love carie and caleb
Post a Comment