Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The berries have it!

Here are a few more pictures of Grace. The pictures of her in her overalls (on loan from Sarah!) are from Superbowl Sunday. She was very interested in her berry shake. I can tell she is going to be a healthnut already. The top photo is the two of us on Valentine's Eve at Aunt Liz's house.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, Jen, this is Paula. I just looked at the whole blog. It is just a wonderful way to share about your darling Grace. She was born the day after our anniversary! I know we have not been in touch, but maybe we can change that this year. She is beautuful, the most interesting eyes. I can't tell who she looks like, both of you, I think. Or herself. Are you over at
Teresa's now? Our e-mail is eronsonmover@yahoo.com love, auntie Paula