



It's been awhile...again. But I finally have a bunch of pictures to post. Some were taken almost a month ago. Here are a few from Easter. Grace had two baskets, what a lucky girl! Her Grandma gave her all kinds of goodies-new socks, bubbles, teething ring. Just the kind of things a growing girl loves! I gave Grace an Easter basket too with a "lamb of God" and "rose of Sharon" since she really is too young to understand the meaning of Easter, it was more of a way for me to commemorate and enjoy giving her a gift. Of course, we helped her eat her candy!
Grace also wore a beautiful white dress that Meghan and Nate got her when she was born. I've been saving it just for Easter. She looked super cute in it and even wore the hat(which she usually tears off), but when we got home she spilled Lucy's water all over herself and I had to change her. So we'll have to dress her up and get some pictures of that soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment