Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Big Snow Day


We had a HUGE snowstorm here today and yesterday. I think we got about 2 1/2 ft of snow. We took these pictures at about 7am this morning, but it continued to snow all day!

Jon and Jim spent a couple hours shoveling the snow this morning. I think Jim did the driveway 3 times! Jon finally left for work. The mini van did great in the snow--she's not pretty but she works great!

Grace and I cleaned house and helped G'ma make peppermint candy cane cookies. Grace also helped G'ma make the bed, by jumping on it and warmed her self over the heating vent (in true 2 year old fashion). We watched the Classics Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. We had a lot of fun for being stuck inside on a Snow Day.

PS Keren, did you notice the mittens. They kept Grace very warm this morning. Thanks!




2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Cute! What a fun winter day!

Jennifer H. said...

Looks like great fun. We got a lot less here, but are still enjoying it.