Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Having 3rd birthday...Princess style

Well, I really can't believe that I did it, but Grace had a PRINCESS party today. And it was a blast. We had five little princesses running around in their princess get-ups, decorating crowns, and eating cake. Here are a few pictures from this morning.
Technically, after noon. Pekay and Grace decided to do a post-party romp in the garden
Grace modeling her tutu. I wish I could wear one!
making the crowns
opening presents
examining the birthday cards

3 comments:

Devon said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Grace!!! We miss you and Abbey can't wait to see you again. LOVE the princess theme, you've got a real girly-girl on your hands Jen :)

Liz & JJ said...

Wow! Looks like you had a lot of fun! The pictures are just precious!

Unknown said...

Happy 3rd Birthday my little sweet princess, wish you live long in health , wealth and happyness.