Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween from a busy bee!

Here are a few pictures from Halloween. Starting with the evening and going backwards. This is the first year that Grace has really gotten into Halloween. She was asking me to buy decorations and if I would dress up as a witch (trying not to read too much into that :). Late in the afternoon cousin Avery came by to show us her cute lady bug costume, we had a lot of fun running around and Grace was really ready to dish out the love. After a short visit with Grandma and Grandpa, we came back home and met up with our friends and their son. Grace was high on holiday energy and was eager to get her candy. We trick or treated on our block and she loved it, probably would have gone much longer if we let her. We headed back to the house and carved pumpkins and then called it a night. All in all, a good time!






2 comments:

Keren said...

Grace makes such a pretty bee!

Devon said...

I bet she had such a good time, I miss you guys!