


This past Labor Day weekend we took Grace for her first bike ride in our "new" bike trailer. Actually, it was graciously given to us by some people from church. It's really much cooler than I ever expected. It will stay upright even if the bike falls over and it has metal bars that keep another bike from colliding and overturning the trailer. Grace loved it too! Although you can't tell from the picture. But in her defense it was time for her nap. I think I might try to find a large stuffed animal to ride with her so she doesn't slump so far over! But, I'm really hoping that someday some of our bike friendly friends will some to visit and their little one can ride in it too! (Oh you know who you are!! )
So these pictures are from the Centennial trail that runs through Spokane to Couer D'Alene. I am hopeful that someday we will make it all the way, but this time it was just a short ride, about 6 miles altogether. One of the best things about this trail is that it is ten minutes from our house and about two from Jon's shop. I'm hoping that we will make it back out there again before it gets too cold. All in all it was a good family time.
1 comment:
Yes! We should get together and bike with the kids some time. But we would never ask Jon to pull both Grace AND Warren. That's too much to ask of anyone. We'll just have to bring along our bike trailer (which Renny LOVES!).
Post a Comment