Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Grace's Favorite Elk



As I promised in an earlier post, here is a picture of Grace and her Elk, a statue out in front of the Sportsman Warehouse. For as long as I can remember she always asks to drive by him when we go to the mall and even when we drive on the freeway she says, "there's the Elk!" About six months ago we made a special drive by him, just for Grace. We weren't planning on shopping so we just pulled the car up in front of him and stopped for a moment. She looked at him for at least a minute and then when we both turned back to look at her she said, "take home?" I gently explained two cats and a dog is enough!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Love it! Too cute. Now I know what to get Grace for her next birthday! ;)