For Grace's birthday Jon made her a big girl bed and I finally finished her quilt to go with it. She has done really well transitioning to sleeping in it. She hasn't tried to get out of it at night , but the first few nights she did roll onto the floor (despite the pillow barricade I made). Anyway, she was completely unphased by these midnight falls. Jon made her a bed rail and that has seemed to keep her in. She still rolls all over the bed and usually I find her at the foot of the bed in the morning, but so far we are doing good. Next hurdle on the road to being a big girl...potty training.


2 comments:
Yay, Gracee!! I remember the days of trying to get her out of your bed! And her quilt is beee-u-tiful! Well done!
You and Jon are so talented! What a beautiful bed.
Post a Comment